Saturday, 18 June 2005

Back from our hols

I've been accused of not updating my blog very frequently...well I have an excuse this time! We just arrived back from Portugal in the early hours of the morning after a squished up flight. All I did was relax (Peter did manage to paint the kitchen which was the only roo which wasn't painted last time we were out) and I managed to read 4 whole books which I think is a record for me!!

The weather was lovely...only one overcast day with a bit of gustly wind and it gradually got hotter towards Friday which became a bit unbearable - even for Peter! I don't know what the temp was outside but we clocked 30 degrees in the relative cool of the villa!! Peter could only manage 10 mins outside at a time...I don't think Junior liked that heat as s/he became very quiet compared with the rest of the week.

No comments: