Wednesday, 17 August 2005

Relegated to the nursery...


It may sound harsh, me being pregnant and all, but I have been relegated to sleeping in the nursery now that it has been painted. This has really come about because I have found it increasingly difficult to get out of our bed (partly bump and partly hip) so a mattress with loads of pillows it has been for a couple of weeks now! It also means that Peter doesn't stop me gettng back to sleep with his snoring as I'm now waking several times in the night...It also means that Peter doesn't need to worry about tripping over me in the middle of the night or in the morning when he gets up and he doesn't get distressed when I groan in pain! (There's nothing worse than someone in pain and nothing you can do about it!)
Anyway, this is what I found when I went to bed last night...Kiska (the bear)had made it all cosy for me...:)

No comments: