Ho hum...
Nothing yet...I don't think Junior has the slightest interest in coming out yet! Decided to start on the Raspberry Leaf Capsules (Thanks Katie!)
I did find out from the midwife that 2 of the other ladies in my ante-natal class have delivered though...Debbie (due last week - so on time I guess) and Sarah (who wasn't due for a few weeks yet!)...

3 comments:
With a new camera and wireless technology we expect the blog updated between contractions!. Good luck I hope that juniors journey into the world is quick and uneventful.
well what can I say - ive seen it all now - a blogger!!!! if you see this tonight give me a quick call!!!
Who is the scary anonymous dude...
Raspberry leaf tea is suposed to ease contractions, rather than bring labour on... I suggest Curry and other related fun, however in my experience, you are probably best just relaxing, eating pies, watching daytime TV and letting nature take it's course.
After all you wont get a moment to yourself like that, for a long, long time.
:)
Post a Comment