First Night Out
Last night Peter and I had our first night out since Sunshine arrived to light up our lives! My mum came and babysat for us which I think she enjoyed! Sunshine seemed to behave herself!
Anyway we went to a Murder Mystery dinner at the HautBoy in Ockham. it was in honour of one of our previous managers' 40th birthday and escape from South East Water! There were plenty of us so it was quite good fun...we weren't on the winning team, but we weren't too worried about winning (although it would have been nice!). Oh and the food was fab!
I'm not sure if you have ever been to one, but you really need to keep your eyes and ears open...and also be dead nosey with the plot characters! I think we'd go to one again but not for a little while!

No comments:
Post a Comment