Time flies
Yesterday was our 6th Wedding anniversary and we had a lovely day! I can't believe it was only 6 years ago Peter and I got married (but in the nicest possible way of course!)! First thing I managed to surprise Peter by giving him a card which I had the forward planning to get! Then we took Sunshine swimming...she did her first underwater swim which was great if a little daunting! Sunshine did well and didn't seem too perturbed by the experience!
At around midday we all went to Wisley for a walk with the plan that we would have something to eat there. It was a lovely sunny day but a tad cold so it was lovely to dive into the glasshouses and immerse in the fragrances of the orchids. Despite my hampered mobility it was not quite as bad as when we went there 4 months ago! We did stop at the restaurant and had a cup of tea and a slice of cake...and Sunshine had some milk. Oh, and the 'giant rhubarb' was all shrivelled up and basically dead looking! You can see some of the photos here...
In the evening, we packed Sunshine off to bed at 6.30 and got ourselves a curry!

No comments:
Post a Comment