Sunday, 23 April 2006

Pandora

I was flicking throught the Observer Music Monthly and I saw a letter from a 14 year old who uses Pandora.com to broaden her listening repertoire, so I thought I'd try it out myself...I started off with The Barenaked Ladies and then added Wagon Christ and Nelly Furtado so a broad mix of music was selected for me using data collected by The Music Genome Project...It seems like a fab way of introducing yourself to different artists, you can save favorites, publish the faves to your blog, share the station and even buy the music from iTunes...It is definately worth playing with more when I get my laptop back (I only managed a quick play tonight).

1 comment:

Jonny said...

That's cool - very enjoyable! The only problem I can see is that you have to be resident in the US to register so I don't know that you'll be able to do some of the more advanced stuff... let me know if you manage it!