Musicovery
This evening I signed up to StumbleUpon again and the first site I Stumbled was this one and I listened to a track I haven't listened to for YEARS!
It seems to be a very friendly way to discover music depending on what mood you are in...

It seems to be a very friendly way to discover music depending on what mood you are in...

All you do is choose a region on the remote control and it chooses some music for you...and when the first track has finished it goes onto the next one on the swirly map and so on...there seems to be plenty of music on there to listen to and well worth a long play...Whilst the free version is lo-fi there is the option to listen to CD quality for 9.99 Euros p.a. !
Perhaps this could be a contender for Jonny's Got 5 minutes blog...
Perhaps this could be a contender for Jonny's Got 5 minutes blog...

No comments:
Post a Comment