Thursday, 21 June 2007

OK, I'll forgive you....

In the last three weeks I needed a hire car for work twice....and twice the car never turned up! Well after all my cursing I think I will forgive Avis as I had a nice letter this morning telling me what they had found out about the first rental disaster and that I would be getting a corporate gift by way of an apology...ok I though it's going to take a couple of days/weeks to get here and it'll be a mousemat or keyring...Nope! A huge bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine....and on the same day I got the letter...in fact because the post only arrived at 1130 it was within an hour!!! Now that is an apology from customer service! Now they just need to make sure I get a car when I next need one!


So I have some flowers to make me smile and some wine to help me smile even more! Hoorah for Avis! It would probably be too much to hope for a repeat of the flowers....I mean who could be unlucky enough to have two rental disasters in 3 weeks!??!

No comments: