Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Holiday Books

Nature Girl...very good ending...in fact I really enjoyed this book! It took a while to get into it as I started it a few weeks before we went away, but once I got the thread it was hard to put down. The core revolved around wreaking revenge on a ruthless telemarketer and it was great...

Deception Point ...I didn't think I'd read another Dan Brown as I felt I'd had enough of his style. But I did enjoy this book, there was certainly suspense running throughout and a twist near the end which surprised me...

State of the Union ...I started this one and it is a bit of a page-turner! I pinched it from the villa book-cupboard as I had run out of other books..and there wasn't much else which took my fancy! I finished this recently and added it to my Bookmooch inventory and someone wants it already!

No comments: