Rainbow Skye
Rainbow Skye (formerly known as Shark) finally decided to put in an appearance at 8:23am after a fairly short and uneventful drug free (although not entonox free!) labour! She weighs in at 8lb 3oz or 3.64kg and so far things have been good.....although my suspicions about her being a night-owl have been confirmed! We came home at just after 1pm yesterday and things are well at the moment! She looks even more like her dad than Sunshine did/does!
Whilst I said the labour was uneventful...I did need to be rescued from the hospital corridor when Peter dropped me off...I was further along than I thought..one of the perils of arriving at the hospital so early!!
Peter as been a star and his arm may recover by the end of the week although he did ask if he could go get a plaster cast!!
Sunshine has been fab and is excited about being a big sister although she is a little confused and thinks Rainbow is her brother!!

No comments:
Post a Comment