The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
As I already had the second book in the Millennium Trilogy by Steig Larsson, I had to get old of a copy of this book from somewhere...so I tried the library (as we are on a bit of mean-streak at the moment) and there was a HUGE waiting list, then BookMooch and it was on loads of wishlists and no copies available ANYWHERE in the world, so I managed to get hold of it for a bargain £1.91 using my Waterstones points (hooray! for loyalty cards!)
Anyway...WOW! Fab! Medea had told me that it was a bit graphic in parts, but I have read worse ‘graphic’ stuff! I loved it, couldn’t get enough and in fact I am worn out from all the late nights I spent reading it! I finished it last night and I can’t wait to start the next book ‘The Girl Who Played with Fire’.

No comments:
Post a Comment