Hits the Spot!
It’s been a trying few days in the house of Allen, so as a respite for all Peter took Sunshine out this afternoon under the pretence of looking for getting a new vacuum. And Sunshine came home bearing gifts for me, Rainbow and Gran. Rainbow was bought a book (it had to be a board book otherwise she might rip the pages), Gran was bought a ‘breakable’ heart (I think it was made of some sort of soapstone) and I was bought a Homedics Spot foot massager in purple! Sunshine was at first drawn to the colour and when she quizzed Peter about what it was for decided that it was perfect for me as I had hurt my foot this morning by standing on a toy or some such thing…She only discovered that it vibrated under pressure in the checkout queue -to much amusement! Anyway, I really should be more careful about what I say in front of her…I just mentioned that we should keep it away from Rainbow so she doesn’t sit on it (there is another story here…). So Sunshine swiftly ran off with it and sat on it and…EEEK!…well, it’s away in the cupboard now! Sunshine decided it needed to go in the medicine cabinet…hmmm safest place I think!

No comments:
Post a Comment