Friday, 16 October 2009

Catch Up

It seems that not only neglecting to update Sunshine and Rainbow’s blogs, I have neglected mine too! And what is more my reading has certainly dropped off since….errrrm April! I’m sure I must have read a book since then….I know I started The Kite Runner but kind of lost interest as I couldn’t devote enough time to it. I have however done rather better with The Secret Diary of a Manhattan Call Girl (and after adding that link I didn’t realise there were two more…)I need to finish it soon though as I have the final part of The Millennium Trilogy sitting on the fire…

I decided to broaden my photography a bit and I’ve started a couple of projects on Flickr: a 365 days Self-portrait and and drop-in for a month picture a day. I thought it would be easy but it’s a bit trickier than I was anticipating…both getting a good photo, having the time to sort through, process and upload and do all the other things required as a mum!

No comments: