Test drives
Tomorrow Peter and I are off to test drive another couple of cars...(weekend before last it was an A4 Estate and a BMW 3 series Tourer) This weekend it will be the Mercedes C-class estate and the Toyota Verso. I think both should be interesting in their own different ways. I think Peter quite fancies the Toyota but he wouldn't be upset about having a Merc...after all I did put my foot down last summer when he was after an SLK...but then an estate is nowhere near as much fun as a 2-seater.
The A4 was a good solid car which stuck to the road and for a diesel it was very quiet. The BMW was also nice and solid and had a bit more oomph, being the petrol version( rather than the diesel which we wanted to test...grrr). The BMW also seemed like it was smaller in height with more interior space...I think it's going to be difficult to choose...

No comments:
Post a Comment