Expensive week
Last week we ordered stuff for Junior...thank goodness it's not arriving until nearer the time as we have nowhere to put anything at the moment!We finally decided on the wheels and it's going to be a Jane Slalom Pro Matrix Travel System (bit of a mouthful)...we got it on the web because the nice people at prams4you were offering a pre-order facility. We decided to go for a nice safe dark blue (which is actually blue and black) because the colour won't clash with anything I might choose to wear!
Then on Saturday we popped to John Lewis in Reading (big mistake as it was the first day of the sales!) and we ordered Junior's cotbed and chest of drawers ...I hope he/she likes them! We now have a deadline for getting the nursery in a fit state..which means I'll have to start moving my office across the landing...

No comments:
Post a Comment