Tuesday, 26 July 2005

Pain in the butt: Part II

Following on from my sciatica post comes the next installment...it got to the point, the other weekend, that I coudn't move so last week my midwife referred me to the Physio at the hospital...Unfortunately they couldn't really do a lot for me...The nice physio gave me a really sexy (?!) corset to wear to help support the ever increasing weight of Junior...it seems to be working ok..just means that I have to move slowly and not sit around too much!
Of course not content to leave it at that I did a bit of research on the internet (I get told off by the health professionals for this) and found that the ain I have may not be plain old sciatica but something called Posterior Pelvic Pain...fortunately for me it's not SPD which would be much much worse!
Now I am counting the weeks and keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't hang around too long once Junior arrives.

No comments: