Waddling @ Wisley
In an effort to get out of the house on a nice day for some fresh air and exercise, Peter and I went to the RHS gardens at Wisley. I'm into full waddle mode so we didn't manage to cover the full 240 acres! We found some giant 'rhubarb'...
It was a lovely day and there was a sculpture trail organised by the Surrey Sculpture Society..It cetainly made for an interesting walk around the lovely gardens. Here are some of the sculpture we quite liked:



I think we'll be making some more visits there as it's a nice relaxing place to wander...hopefully Jnr will enjoy it in the spring too :).

3 comments:
Thats not Giant Rhubarb!
ThT giant Rhubabarb is in fact Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) i a member of the parsley or carrot family, Apiaceae (Umbelliferae).
Funnily enough I know what it is! It was actually meant to be a bit of fun
Post a Comment