Monday, 29 May 2006

Rice pudding

I must admit I've never been a fan of rice pudding but Peter is and I decided that this weekend I would make one and introduce Sunshine to the delights. It was much easier than I thought, in fact I must confess that it was actually 'Big Cook Little Cook' which gave me the idea...
Anyway, the cooking went well and I managed not to burn it; once it had cooled a little Peter had a taste and I had a hard job getting him to leave some for today! Sunshine tried some at lunchtime but didn't seem too keen...but couldn't seem to get enough after her nap!
IMG_1466IMG_1465 I'm not sure if it was just because Peter was finishing it off with some double cream...
IMG_1462
I've just started cooking another one, so perhaps there may be some left for Sunshine to take to Mums this week.....?! Oh and I did try a bit myself and I was surprised to find it not unpleasant!

No comments: