Be Mine
I was seduced by the reading material in Manchester airport on my way back from the office last week...I didn't feel up to 'The Time Traveller's Wife' just yet...although it will be my next read! Anyway amongst all the trashy novels which seemed to be on offer to the holidaying masses was this one...'Be Mine'by Laura Kasischke. Whilst it is billed as an 'erotic thriller' it is not cover to cover sex! It was a compelling read...and there were no chapters as such...it was divided into 3 parts, I suppose you could call them chapters as they focused around the before, during and after periods of the goings on...if you haven't got a day or to just to sit and read a bookmark is a must! I did enjoy it...it made a change form the 'tame' books I have been reading! Would I read again? Probably not...Would I pick this author again...hmmm...probably not as this is her 4th 'adult' novel I am thinking that they may be a bit formulaic...but then I guess the proof is in the reading!
...as an aside it must have been good for me to be able to read it so quickly!

1 comment:
The Timne Travellers Wife is an amazing story - i loved it
It does take a bit of getting used to as you have to keep an eye on the dates, but once you're over that it's a great read
Post a Comment